An exhibition of sculpture in a Sorensen garden
13th – 27th October
Applications for site specific work are welcome.
If you wish to visit the property prior to submitting work
please contact Josie on 0427 859 156.
- Selection is at the discretion of the curating committee. Successful applicants will be notified of acceptance by email by Monday 6th August.
- Applications for entry close Friday 27th of July.
- Your entry fee is $25. Payment must be made by credit card or cheque made payable to Friends of Mahratta upon acceptance of your submission.
- All sculptures must be priced and for sale.
- If you are registered for GST, your price must include GST and you are responsible for remitting the GST to the ATO.
- Exhibition set up:
Sunday 7th October – 12 noon until 4pm
and Monday 8th October – 2pm until 6pm.
Sunday 28th October – 10am until 4pm.
- You must include photographs with your application that clearly show your proposed entry. Please limit size of JPEGs to 1MB and name each image with your name and title of work.
- I have read the conditions of entry and agree to be bound by them.
- I appoint the Friends of Mahratta as my agent to offer the work(s) for sale on my behalf.
- I accept full responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of my exhibited work(s).
- I agree to a 15% commission payable on all sales and I agree that these will be deducted from any money payable to me.
- I certify that the art work is my original work and does not breach any other artist’s copyright.
- I certify that my works will be of sound and robust construction and will pose no danger to the public.
- I give permission for photos of my work to be used in promotion for the exhibition and the Friends of Mahratta.
Submission of this entry form is understood to be an
affirmative response to all of the above.